2018 Summer Packages
22 June to 28 September
Book us for your retreats or special events: yoga, art, photography, geology, star gazing, wine sampling, Corporate Retreats, Think Tanks. We would be honoured to facilitate your wedding or anniversary. With a limit of 12 guests, the lodge is well suited for private and intimate gatherings in this unique corner of the Rocky Mountains. Contact us for a quote if additional or modified services are required.
Find out why you should choose Talus Lodge for your summer Alpine Adventure.
Talus Package Includes:
- Helicopter transport from Canmore or Mt Shark. Spectacular flight over Kananaskis Park and Banff National Park before landing on the BC side of the Continental Divide.
- DOUBLE OCCUPANCY PRIVATE BEDROOMS WITH 2 SINGLE BEDS. Bedding and down comforters. Modern building, inside walls insulated for sound.
- Guiding by certified Hiking Guide. Self-Guided optional for backcountry experts only (same price).
- Tantalizing and tasty homemade meals plus appetizers incorporating seasonal produce and fruit grown in the Windermere Valley and the Okanagan.
- Pristine, secluded 12 guest limit. You are unlikely to see other than Talus Lodge visitors in our area.
- Sauna, showers and toilets located in a very comfortable facilities building attached to the main lodge by a walkway.
- **Rates subject to change if Helicopter rates increase.
Additional Talus features:
- Canmore heli pad less than 110 km and just over one hour drive from Calgary.
- Scheduled morning flights in/out of the lodge.
- Access to wrap around deck from most bedrooms/ two large windows per bedroom.
- Solar Power (NO hair dryers or hair curlers).
- An awesome place to get away from modern communication. NO Wi Fi.
Please make sure to read our booking policy.
Catered and Guided
|3||$1300.00 per person||Friday to Monday|
|4||$1500.00 per person||Monday to Friday|
|7||$2600.00 per person||Starting Mondays or Fridays|
*Taxes not included