16 February to 27 April 2018
Book us for your retreats or special events: yoga, art, photography, geology, star gazing, wine sampling, Corporate Retreats, Think Tanks. We would be honored to facilitate your wedding or anniversary. With a limit of 12 guests, the lodge is well suited for private and intimate gatherings in this unique corner of the Rocky Mountains. Please contact us for a quote if additional or modified services are required.
Find out why you should choose Talus Lodge for your winter Alpine Adventure
Talus Package includes:
- Helicopter transport from Canmore or Mt Shark. Spectacular flight over Kananaskis Park and Banff National Park before landing on the BC side of the Continental Divide.
- Double occupancy private bedrooms with 2 single beds. Bedding and down comforters. Modern building, inside walls insulated for sound.
- Tantalizing and tasty homemade meals including afternoon appetizers.
- Pristine, secluded 12 guest limit. You are unlikely to see other than Talus visitors in our area.
- Sauna, showers and toilets located in a very comfortable facilities building adjacent to the main lodge.
Additional Talus features:
- Canmore heli pad less than 110 km, just one hour drive from Calgary.
- Scheduled morning flights in/out of the lodge.
- Access to wrap around deck from all bedrooms/ two large windows per bedroom.
- Solar Power (NO hair dryers/curlers please).
- An awesome place to get away from modern communications. NO Wi Fi.
Please make sure to read our booking policy.
Catered and Guided SNOWSHOE/ CROSS COUNTRY SKI OPTIONS ONLY
|3||$1300.00 per person||Friday to Monday|
|4||$1500.00 per person||Monday to Friday|
|7||$2600.00 per person||Starting Mondays or Fridays|
|3||$1200.00 per person||Friday to Monday|
|4||$1400.00 per person||Monday to Friday|
|7||$2400.00 per person||Starting Mondays or Fridays|