TAKE A JOURNEY FOR THE SOUL THIS SUMMER
|Package||$/night||Round trip helicopter||Total with tax|
*Prices are per person and double occupancy. Single occupancy available in the Raven’s Nest.
June 27, 2019-September 30, 2019
PRIVATE GROUP AVAILABILITY
June 27, 2019- October 7 2019
- Guided hiking.
- House made and from scratch meals including lunch on your arrival day.
- Room options: Double occupancy required.
Room #1, #2 and #3: Sleeps 2. Beds can be twin or king mode.
Room #4: Sleeps 2-4. Twin bunk plus a double bed. Room #4 can be booked as a family room.
Room #5: Sleeps 2. Two twin beds.
Raven’s Nest: Sleeps 2-3. Three twin beds. Accessed by a ladder and for nimble climbers only.
- Room option: Single occupancy. Dorm style.
Raven’s Nest: Sleeps 2-3. Three twin beds. Accessed by a ladder and for nimble climbers only. Expect to get to know your bunk buddies.
- Private group bookings available for groups of 10-14 people.
- Down duvets, linens and towels are provided.
- Sauna, watering can showers and outhouses located in a heated building adjacent to the main lodge.
- Off the grid living.
- Talus is a place to reconnect. Sorry, NO Wi Fi.
- In the summer, room availability for families with children 8 years old and older.
- In the summer, private group bookings are required for families with children under the age of 8.
- Child rate. Age 2- 16. $160.00 per child/night plus helicopter and taxes. Child pricing is based on the Room #4 Family room or Raven’s Nest availability.
Helicopter flights depart from Canmore Alpine Heliport or Mount Shark Helipad (one hour drive from Canmore) on Mondays and Thursdays. Depending on your group’s booking order, weather and logistics you may be flying from Canmore Alpine Heliport or Mount Shark Heliport. Guests will be informed of the helicopter staging area one week prior to trip departure. We recommend arriving in Canmore the night before your Talus departure. Do not book commercial flights on your departure day from Talus. Consider staying at the Paintbox Lodge, our sister property in downtown Canmore. Talus Lodge guests receive 10% off and we will waive the two night minimum.
MONDAY AND THURSDAY DEPARTURE DAYS
Canmore – Talus 10:00 am. Check-in at Canmore Alpine Heliport: 9:15 am.
Mount Shark Helipad – Talus 10:30 am. Check- in at Mount Shark Helipad: 9:45 am.
We will be offering guided hiking access to and from Talus via Burstall Pass for strong hikers in 2020. For safety reasons and the absence of trails, we do not allow guest hiking access without a Talus guide.