TAKE A JOURNEY FOR THE SOUL THIS SUMMER
June 27, 2019-September 30, 2019
|Package||$/night||Round trip helicopter||Total with tax|
*Prices are per person and double occupancy is required except in the Raven’s Nest.
ROOM RATE INCLUDES
- House made and from scratch meals including lunch on your arrival day.
- Guided hiking.
- Rooming options:
Room #1, #2 and #3: Private rooms. Sleeps 2. Beds can be twin or king mode. Double occupancy required.
Room #4: Private room. Sleeps 2-4. Double bed with a twin bunk plus a twin bed. Double occupancy required.
Room #5: Private room. Sleeps 2. Two twin beds.
The Raven’s Nest: Private room or dorm style. Sleeps 3. Accessed by a ladder and for nimble climbers only.
- Individual booking welcome in the Raven’s Nest but expect to get to know your bunk buddies.
- Down duvets, linens and towels are provided.
- Sauna, watering can showers and outhouses located in a building adjacent to the main lodge.
- Off the grid living.
- Children over 12 years old welcome.
- Talus is a place to reconnect. Sorry, NO Wi Fi.
EXTENDED SEASON FOR PRIVATE GROUPS
June 27, 2019 – October 7, 2019
- 10 person minimum. Up to 14 people welcome.
- 10% accommodation discount for groups of 12 -14 adults.
- Catered and guided.
PRIVATE GROUP BOOKINGS FOR FAMILIES
- 10 person minimum. 8 adults or equivalent pricing required.
- Children (age 2-12) $160.00 per child/night.
- Under age 2 are complimentary.
Helicopter flights depart from Canmore Alpine Heliport or Mount Shark Helipad (one hour drive from Canmore) on Monday or Thursday. Depending on your group’s flight preferences, booking order, weather and logistics you may be flying from Canmore Alpine Heliport or Mount Shark Heliport. Guests will be informed of the helicopter staging area one week prior to trip departure.
MONDAY AND THURSDAY DEPARTURE DAYS
Canmore – Talus 10:00 am. Check-in at Canmore Alpine Heliport: 9:15 am.
Mount Shark Helipad – Talus 10:30 am. Check- in at Mount Shark Helipad: 9:45 am.
We will be offering guided hiking access to and from Talus for strong hikers in 2020. For safety reasons and the absence of trails, we do not allow guest hiking access without a Talus guide.