TAKE A JOURNEY FOR THE SOUL THIS WINTER
February 7-March 18, 2019
|Package||$/night||Round trip helicopter||Total with tax|
*Prices are per person and double occupancy is required except in the Raven’s Nest.
- House made and from scratch meals including lunch on your arrival day.
- Our ACMG guiding program is for ski touring, telemarking and light touring. Beginner to advanced skiers are welcome. Splitboarders who are proficient at transitioning and flats are welcome.
- Snowshoeing are exclusively guided on specific dates.
- Rooming options:
Room #1, #2 and #3: Private rooms. Sleeps 2. Beds can be twin or king mode. Double occupancy required.
Room #4: Private room. Sleeps 2-4. Double bed with a twin bunk plus a twin bed. Double occupancy required.
Room #5: Private room. Sleeps 2. Two twin beds.
The Raven’s Nest: Private room or dorm style. Sleeps 3. Accessed by a ladder and for nimble climbers only.
- Single occupancy dorm style bookings welcome in the Raven’s Nest. Expect to get to know your bunk buddies.
- Down duvets, linens and towels are provided.
- Sauna, watering can showers and outhouses located in a building adjacent to the main lodge.
- Off the grid living.
- Children over 12 years old welcome. Minors require parental attendance in order to take part in the guiding program.
- Talus is a place to reconnect. Sorry, NO Wi Fi.
- Guests are required to bring their own ski equipement including climbing skins or snowshoes, digital avalanche transceiver, probe and shovel.
February 18-21. SOLD OUT!
Extended Season for Private Groups
- December 27, 2018- January 10, 2019.
- February 4, 2019- March 21, 2019
- March 28, 2019-April 15, 2019
- 10 person minimum. Up to 14 people welcome.
- 10% accommodation discount for groups of 12 -14 adults if booked before November 1st, 2018.
- Catered and guided.
PRIVATE GROUP BOOKINGS FOR FAMILIES
- 10 person minimum. 8 adults or equivalent pricing required.
- Children (age 2-12) $160.00 per child/night.
- Under age 2 are complimentary.
Helicopter flights depart from Canmore Alpine Heliport or Mount Shark Helipad (one hour drive from Canmore) on Monday or Thursday. Depending on your group’s flight preferences, booking order, weather and logistics you may be flying from Canmore Alpine Heliport or Mount Shark Heliport. Guests will be informed of the helicopter staging area one week prior to trip departure.
Monday and Thursday departures
Canmore – Talus 10:00 am. Check-in at Canmore Alpine Heliport: 9:15 am.
Mount Shark Helipad – Talus 10:30 am. Check- in at Mount Shark Helipad: 9:45 am.
We offer guided ski touring to and from Talus via Burstall Pass for strong backcountry skiers. For safety reasons, we do not allow guest ski access without a Talus guide. Ask us about our guiding rates.