TAKE A JOURNEY FOR THE SOUL THIS SUMMER
|Package||$/night||Round trip helicopter||Total with tax|
*Prices are per person and double occupancy is required. Single occupancy available in the dormitory style Raven’s Nest.
THE HIKING SEASON
July 1, 2019-September 30, 2019
- Guided hiking.
- House made and from scratch meals including lunch on your arrival day.
- Down duvets, linens and towels.
- Sauna, watering can showers and outhouses located in a heated building adjacent to the Lodge.
- Off the grid living.
- Talus is a place to reconnect. There is no guest access to Wi Fi.
- Private group bookings available for groups of 12-14 people and for families with children under 8 years of age.
- In the summer, private group bookings are required for families with children under 8 years of age.
FAMILIES IN THE SUMMER
- Family room bookings available for families with children 8 years old and older.
- Child rate. 16 years old and younger. $160.00 per child/night plus helicopter and taxes.
- Child pricing is based on the Room #3 and #4 family room or Raven’s Nest availability.
- Private group bookings are required for families with children under the age of 8.
The lodge can comfortably accommodate up to 14 people.
Room #1: Sleep 2. Beds can be twin or king mode. Lower level.
Room #2: Sleep 2. Beds can be twin or king mode. Lower level.
Room #3: Sleeps 2-4. Double bed and twin bunk. Can be booked as a family room. Lower level.
Room #4: Sleeps 2-4. Double bed and twin bunk. Can be booked as a family room. Lower level.
Room #5: Sleeps 2. Two twin beds. Main level
Raven’s Nest: Sleeps 3. Three twin beds. Accessed by steep stairs.
Helicopter flights depart from Canmore Alpine Heliport (located in the Town of Canmore) or Mount Shark Helipad (one hour drive from Canmore). Guests arriving on public transport are priority passengers for the Canmore flight. Depending on logistics and your booking order you may be flying from Canmore Alpine Heliport or Mount Shark Helipad. Guests will be informed of the helicopter staging area one week prior to trip departure.
MONDAY AND THURSDAY EXCHANGE DAYS
|Canmore- Talus Flight||8:15 am Check in at the Canmore Alpine Heliport|
|Mount Shark- Talus Flights||
7:45 am Depart from Canmore for the Mount Shark Helipad with a full tank of gas
|Talus- Mount Shark Flights||9:30 am First helicopter flight departs for Mount Shark Helipad
9: 45 am First flight arrives at Mount Shark Helipad
|Talus- Canmore flight||
10:15 am- 10: 45 Helicopter flight departs for Canmore Alpine Heliport
ACCOMODATION IN CANMORE
Consider staying at the Paintbox Lodge, our sister property in downtown Canmore. Talus Lodge guests receive 10% off and we will waive the two night minimum.
We will be offering guided hiking access to and from Talus via Burstall Pass for strong hikers in 2020. For safety reasons and the absence of trails, we do not allow guest hiking access without a Talus guide.