TAKE A JOURNEY FOR THE SOUL THIS SUMMER
|Package||$/night||Round trip helicopter||Total with tax|
*Prices are per person and double occupancy is required. Single occupancy available in the dormitory style Raven’s Nest.
July 1, 2019-September 23, 2019
PRIVATE GROUP AVAILABILITY
July 1, 2019-September 30, 2019
- Guided hiking.
- House made and from scratch meals including lunch on your arrival day.
- Down duvets, linens and towels.
- Sauna, watering can showers and outhouses located in a heated building adjacent to the Lodge.
- Off the grid living.
- Talus is a place to reconnect. Sorry, NO Wi Fi.
Rates based on:
- Double occupancy.
Room #1, #2: Sleep 2. Beds can be twin or king mode.
Room #3 and #4: Sleep 2-4. Family room. Double bed and twin bunk. Family room.
Room #5: Sleeps 2. Two twin beds.
Raven’s Nest: Sleeps 2-3. Three twin beds. Accessed by steep stairs.
- Single occupancy. Dormitory style.
Raven’s Nest: Sleeps 2-3. Three twin beds. Accessed by steep stairs. Expect to get to know your bunk buddies.
- Single occupancy private room.
Based on double occupancy rate less 25%.
- Private group bookings available for groups of 10-14 people and for families with children under 8 years of age.
- Summer: family room bookings available for families with children 8 years old and older.
- Summer: private group bookings are required for families with children under the age of 8.
- Child rate. 16 years old and younger. $160.00 per child/night plus helicopter and taxes.
- Child pricing is based on the Room #3 and #4 family room or Raven’s Nest availability.
Helicopter flights depart from Canmore Alpine Heliport or Mount Shark Helipad (one hour drive from Canmore) on Mondays and Thursdays. Depending on your booking order, weather and logistics you may be flying from Canmore Alpine Heliport or Mount Shark Helipad. Guests will be informed of the helicopter staging area one week prior to trip departure. We recommend arriving in Canmore the night before your Talus departure. Do not book commercial flights on your departure day from Talus. Consider staying at the Paintbox Lodge, our sister property in downtown Canmore. Talus Lodge guests receive 10% off your stay at the Paintbox Lodge and we will waive the two night minimum.
MONDAY AND THURSDAY EXCHANGE DAYS
|Canmore- Talus Flight||8:15 am Check in at the Canmore Alpine Heliport|
|Mount Shark- Talus Flights||
7:45 am Depart from Canmore for the Mount Shark Helipad with a full tank of gas
|Talus- Mount Shark Flights||9:30 am First helicopter flight departs for Mount Shark Helipad
9: 45 am First flight arrives at Mount Shark Helipad
|Talus- Canmore flight||
10:15 am- 10: 45 Helicopter flight departs for Canmore Alpine Heliport
We will be offering guided hiking access to and from Talus via Burstall Pass for strong hikers in 2020. For safety reasons and the absence of trails, we do not allow guest hiking access without a Talus guide.