AN INVITATION TO ADVENTURE
THE WINTER SEASON
February 7, 2019- April 15, 2019
December 30, 2019- January 6, 2020 (Private groups of 10-14 people)
February 6, 2020- April 6, 2020.
We promise, the skiing is going to be fun or funny or both! Mother nature is the boss of winter. We can’t predict snow conditions but we can guarantee a good time. That being said, our historical average is about two meters of snow and when we ski and snowshoe at Talus, we can’t get the smile off our faces. We want our beginners with grit and our powder hounds to have their best days, everyday.
We aren’t humble braggers. If you want the goods on the winter experience at Talus and live in Canmore, ask your neighbor. Or come out for a little ground-truthing yourself.
THE GUIDING PROGRAM
- February 7, 2019- April 15, 2019: ACMG led guiding for ski touring, telemarking, splitboarders. Guiding for light touring provided.
- December 30, 2019- January 6, 2020 and February 6, 2020- April 6, 2020: ACMG led guiding program for ski touring, telemarking and splitboarders.
- Beginner backcountry skiers to advanced welcome.
- Split boarders must be prepared for transitions and flats.
- Guiding provided for snowshoeing and light ski touring for private groups only.